Monday, January 18, 2010

COMMUNICATION:D

1 Why is communication important?


2 What is/are your favourite form/s of communication? Why?

3 How do you decide which form of communication to use in a situation?

4 What difficulties do you face in communicating with others?


Communication is important as it is a form of letting others know what you are trying to express and what you are thinking.


My favourite forms of communication is to call people on the telephone, online messaging and SMS.


It usually depends on the situation. If I need to communicate without letting other people find out, I would choose SMS.


Sometimes when I am not familiar with the person, or he is a total stranger, I would be quite shy, and sometimes I do not know how to ask or tell someone something that I think she should change about and to introduce myself in front of many many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment